COVID-19 Pandemic Associated Policies
While you stay with us, it is our responsibility to ensure your safety. Here are some points to help you understand how we will integrate the newly established social norms into our daily procedures and routines.
Reservations and Bookings
- As some areas are worse affected than others, we will make sure to check where our guests will be coming from. Bookings will only be accepted based on the latest guidelines that have been put in place by the government.
- In case any of our guests bear symptoms of (COVID-19), we will not be able to welcome them to the property. However, we will offer the facility for rescheduling of bookings. The safety of other guests and the staff is of prime importance and we cannot take any chances with their security and health.
Arrival and Stay
- We conduct a thermal temperature check and offer hand sanitizer at the entrance of each of our properties. Besides this, sanitizers have been placed in the living room of each villa.
- Our staff has been trained to follow the protocol; they make sure that they wash their hands thoroughly before starting work and maintain distance at all points in time. We also have thermal checks for all of our staff when they come in.
- In order to minimize person-to-person contact during your stay, we have options with respect to the servicing of your home:
- We can supply you all the cleaning products if you don't wish for anybody to enter your home.
- If you are comfortable, then one of our housekeeping team members can service your home. They have been trained to first ventilate the rooms, then clean and disinfect. They also wear a protective mask at all times.
- A gap of 72 hours is maintained between every booking this provides ample time for complete sanitization and proper cleaning of the homes.
- The entire house is disinfected and special attention is given to the cleaning of items such as switches, remotes, appliances, railings, knobs, etc.
With the help of these measures, we aim to safeguard the health and well-being of all our guests. However, we urge you to take added precautions on your journeys and make sure that you follow the necessary protocol at all times. We are all united in this battle and, together we can overcome the worst of it. Join us in order to ensure that we all stay safe and healthy.